Monday, July 19, 2010

Hard times

I don't know what to say this week my mind is blank... It was a really busy week, we actually worked! :) got out to teach 19 lessons and 19 hours of finding! which is pretty good, and we were able to have 5 member presents. Oh how it makes my day to have an appointment with a family in the branch and they pull out having an potential investigator there! Woodstock is amazing and way beautiful place I wish I could get my pictures to load on this computer! but they disabled the application to do such! Ugh! Well we are all out of ks for this month. My wonderful companion loves driving the town too much, checking out "fiery darts" around the town! Well, on the plus side there is only two more weeks in this transfer! :) Maybe there will be a transfer.... who knows! I mean I like Elder Floyd as a person he is cool but he isn't a hard working missionary and I am all out of ideas to help him. Its really hard mom, and right now I am fighting myself and not letting me get depressed about it! I have cried myself to sleep twice this week, because of his harsh words. Well yeah, so there probably nothing I can put on the blog but I am out here and still alive, and trying my hardest to do what I have been called to do!
Love, Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment