Monday, May 16, 2011

This is an email I received from a ward member from Elder Allen's mission. I loved it and thought I should share it with you all on his block. Thank you so much Brother Archer for sharing!


HI there,

My name is Neil Archer I am a member in the Bracebridge ward where your son is currently serving. My son turned 9 not long ago and had an reptile party to celebrate it. You son was invited and I snapped a few pictures. You can be proud of your missionary. He is serving honourably here in Muskoka. I am rather fond of having him around and will miss him when he leaves. We sang I know my Redeemer lives on the Easter sunday with my brother whom is a less active. It was just uplifting. Lot of wet eyes in the building that morning. It has been a privilage to have him around and hope when he is finished serving he will come and visit.

Kindest regards,


Bro. Neil Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment