Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference time!

Well we started the week off with a District meeting in Bellville on monday followed by a game of ultimate, and Sister Brandley showed no mercy, she is really good! Then we all split to prepare for our week and Elder McDonald and I hit up some farms to do our grocery shopping! Got some really good veggies, 10lbs of apples for only $8 too! then we also got some fresh beef roast that we took home and cut into steaks! Only the best hormone free beef! WE had a great family home evening that night at the Vieau's house too! There with Brenda and Eric and the whole group. We taught a lesson on the atonement! I had to do thirteen pushups for a person to get a s'more for the bonfire we had! Then people started to say no and i still had to do the push ups, It hurt to see people say no! I am not sure what the other people learned but as I did the push ups for the 11 people i learned a little bit more about how Christ felt! I mean I am not a person with upper body strength! And as I pushed to make it possible for these people to get one I felt hurt as these people said no. Just as the Saviour feels as we say no and continue in the way of sin! We also made some home made pass along cards for general conference! and that was the whole focus of the week was to get people to come and listen to the prophets voice! The district got 432 invites out in total! But yeah we have been fighting through colds as the cold weather has started to set in! But we are doing good as we press forward and yeah we are doing great! This week we are going to try our best to get more people in our teaching pool and cant wait to report next week the miracles that will happen. And tell then may God bless you! And hope y'all enjoyed conference this weekend! I know the three questions I prepared for conference were answered.
Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment