Monday, April 12, 2010

Pictures!

STOP!!!
You can not cross until you have heard the message of the restoration.
I have prepared myself for this moment, and I will sick the spirit upon thee.




Elder Bishop
Check out my new companion.
Here is is copying down investigator contact info out of the area binder and into his weekly planner.



In case the SPIRIT wasn't enough, HERE'S YOUR SIGN...
This is the sign post in the town of Walkerton that points the way to truth..
Look how studly I am standing beside it...haha




(All words are out of the mouth of Douglas, the older brother, and are not intended to make Derek, Elder Allen, seem silly or irreverent.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Douglas! Good job keeping up Derek's blog. You won't believe this, but Elder Bishop is from MY WARD! His dad was just released as my bishop! Terrific family! I would love to follow this blog. Can you put up the "follow this blog" button from the dashboard settings? Thanks! I love your blog too and reading about your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete