Monday, September 13, 2010

Well, Time to grow up Elder Allen.

So transfer calls are in. I have been made senior companion my new companion is Elder Brown, and I am looking forward to meeting him. We had a great last week of the transfer! We had 10 people at church, it is looking good and Briar is set for being Baptized on Halloween! I am so excited for him. Baptism is one of the best choices one can make, it really is the gate unto the path back to our Heavenly Father. It's the entrance and we need it done as it is taught in the scriptures. So Woodstock is blooming with miracles and I am so excited to be a part of it for at least one more transfer! I have also been called to be the District Leader, and am a little nervous for the calling but I know the Lord calls and helps his servants! I have another companionship in my district in Stratford and a wonderful senior couple, who are an inspiration to me in my district! I am so sad to say goodbye to Elder Gilbert but its time for him to go back to his mommy in the land of never ending P-Days! :)I just hope I can carry in his footsteps and build on the progress he has started in this district! The weather is starting to get cool again I wore my suit all day yesterday. The Ta family gave a wonderful present to us too it is a memory shirt, in their traditions there are certain clothes they wear in times of memory where pictures are taken and they gave us some! It is prob the coolest shirt ever! So here goes nothing wish me luck and have a great week! I love you all and thank you for all that you do!
Love,
Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment