Monday, July 11, 2011

The week in La Salle

My mono is annoying, with the sore throat, sometimes ear ache, and just my body is so tired but my brain wont give up, so when its time for me to lay down my brain wont shut off. but i kind of ignore it and push on! Haha, you know me, it takes a lot to stop me from doing what i want! i am too suborn. Right now we are doing great. Had a really spiritual week! We got 3 new investigators with only 10 hours of finding which to me is really the Lord blessing us in the work. Its crazy how much the spirit guides us in the finding, I have really learned how to depend on him more in the past 6 months. I mean I thought i knew how to follow his promptings before, but i think i made it more complicated then it is. Especially in missionary work he is there always. It almost I feel a brother or sister in the area I am working that is waiting for me o say hi, which helps me push forward to find them! This week we met a man, who was in a low. His name is William, we were tracting. And well we were at a door, that showed ever sign of not being home, and well I felt like I should keep knocking, not knowing why. But after being on this door longer then I would before, we turn to leave and there is a man right there, who we say hi to, and he pores out to us about his cancer and how he has turned to alchol, but wants to find God, wants to be ready to go back to him! But yeah so we taught him and it went well, and then the next day he was at our branch picnic. the picnic went great. We had 8 investigators come to it! and plus a ton of their kids who are younger then 8! And well I brought my remote helicopter and gave all the kids a chance to fly it, they loved it. then the primary did there thing and gave out Popsicles and then I came with a soccer ball and we started playing soccer. However playing that got me tired and way worn out, and well at the point of me trying to get somewhere to rest, i got tackled by the primary! If I was in full energy i prob could have taken care of it, but they took me down and I just layed there! Haha. Then three came to church! It was way fun, and I cant wait for this week, we are going to try really hard to get the whole family on board and to come to church all at once! instead of doing it in shifts, once we have that going we want to set with a solid date! But yeah that is life is the La Salle area.

No comments:

Post a Comment