Monday, June 21, 2010

Well I am off to a new area!!!

This week was great, I got the call a little early due to my doctor's appointment today, so I knew I was leaving just didn't know where to! So I am going to Woodstock which is just between London and Kitchener, good part is I am still in the Kitchener Zone! also Elder St. Pierre, my district leader is now a zone leader! So a lot of fun movement and next week the new mission president is coming, President Brower. Then Siter and President Middleton are off to home base. Along with Elder Bishop and Elder Peck! I loved serving in Walkerton and the people there! It was such a blessing to serve there in their branch and I especially loved the music environment there. With the opportunity to have a musical number every week! Music is such a blessing to me in my life, and has helped me through hard times. it is easy to see how the Spirit can work through it. But like most great Spiritual tools, Satan has a grasp of it too, with a lot of popular songs today! But as we avoid that and seek for virtue we will be blessed with it! I love you all and hope you all have a great week! Hopefully I can give you all the excitement of Woodstock next week and plus the turn out of the doctor. Even though I really think its nothing! :)
Love
Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment