Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A new place

Well, I am now in a city of 36,000 people!!! There are a ton of people to talk to! Nothing too exciting though, and no new pictures. Last week we had a lady come to us and invite us over for dinner out of the blue, so this week we are going over and teaching her the first lesson with her family.... missionaries love dinners and love teaching, could it get any better? Oh and not to mention the firey dart pool outside of our balcony. That being a water hole in the woods that we can see right off our balcony where the neighborhood teens go for a swim! So its a place to avoid during the day! I live on the 8th floor of an apartment building, next week I will have to post pictures! Anyways well The doctors appointment went well. I dont have cancer! I am just going to have pain for a while and live off ibprofen for a while! Well I love y'all! And take care now! :)
Love, Elder Allen

P.S. Letters are always welcome
Elder Derek A. Allen
600 Chieftian #805
Woodstock, Ontario N4T 1S1


No comments:

Post a Comment