Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another Week in Woodstock

Well, this week was full of fun. We had a lot of service done around the area. Elder Floyd got a threat of being put in an ambulance! Haha! But it was a fun week! We did a lot of finding, but didn't find anyone to really teach! Also the Zone Leaders from Kitchner traveled with us so I got to serve in Kitchner for a day with Elder Romney! It was a joy and a pleasure! The Zone Leaders are way busy so it was a busy day, and I got to see the life of a Zone Leader! Sunday we taught Sharing time in Primary, the class in church for the little kids! I sat next to Hudson who is a cool little kid. He played with the watch Shanel gave and loved it. I let him wear it for primary! I didn't think the little guy could read, but ugh kids are way to smart. He thought that it was funny a girl signed the back of the missionaries watch! Our lesson was how Jesus went about doing good. And at the end we had them color pictures of something they could do good this week. Hudson and I made a picture of us going out to teach people about Jesus! I didn't do to well in writing in my journal this week! I also lost it this week on Elder Floyd. Poor guy! He got to learn how a metal hanger feels! My patience went, he thinks it is funny to spray my face with a spray bottle whenever... and well after 2 weeks I had enough, of nice asking and hiding the dumb bottle. So I started my slashing with the hanger, to the point of drawing blood off him and then I get the bottle of water in my gut where I have a bruise now. After the struggle we went to church! Oh joy! Sense then we have talked and he now knows how much I hate being sprayed in the face with water all the time, and knows when I ask nicely to stop he needs to stop. Its been hard for me this transfer. My companion questions everything about the gospel and seems he doesn't really want to be out here so It makes me not want to work, because I feel like a hypocrite out there with him. But pressing forward none the less. He is also all out of money so now I have to budget even more so I can survive even more with him eating my food. He thought all that money I got was for food, but I then told him how it was for my personal supplies. Ugh sometimes I wish I could just be mean and crack down the whip! But ugh I don't know, I really don't think I will be serving with him next transfer, but I still have 3 weeks left in this transfer! Hope all is going well at home. Hope to hear from you soon. Oh and this computer wont read my camera so I can't get my pictures up on here! Ugh grumble!
Love,
Elder D. Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment