Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday Celebrations



So much to tell, a few things I will leave out this week... in hopes my wishes come true and I will share it with you then and it will be one big great surprise. Well the week started off slow, then my birthday came up and I went to the Ta's where I think I had my second best birthday of all times the first one of course would be the one I had at home with Aunt Paula, My wonderful grandparents, my parents and of course the best brothers of all, and dont forget Rigo! However at the Ta's ma Paw Say made me a great Thai Spaghetti for my dinner and then we brought out the cake! Which of course was so good. Ta Mla Say got mad at me for not being happy, I really do stink at being happy when its all about me! Yet I put on the happy thankful face and we had a great time! After the cake we opened my presents. I had a new hat made by Paw Say and I got a new purple shirt from Karen State(look it up, its the best place on Earth). Then as is custom They had the singing time and we went around singing songs of worship! I have never had the Spirit at my Birthday Party like this one. And probably the best of all Paw Say asked me to Baptize her this month! :) So life is going great. Thank you all so much for everything you have been doing for me I love you all!

Love,
Elder Allen

1 comment: