Monday, November 15, 2010

What a Week!





Well ok so the Karen field is so white here and Paw Say is getting baptized this Sunday and we have about 8 others who are so ready, but just wont set themselves to do it yet. So we had a fun trip to Kitchner and we taught over 40 Karen people and then went home I added some pictures of it today! hope you enjoy them. I love these people so much and hope to be able to have enough money saved up to go back to Thailand with my Ta family in 2012, then refer some more friends I make there to the great missionaries in Thailand. Christmas is coming so soon and I am just way excited! The weather is getting cold, I brought out the scarf yesterday! We also came across this loaded community that gate was left open so we went tracting in there for an hour, wow, those houses where huge! We also had a great Zone Conference this week, It was mostly ran by the assistants, and was such a wonderful meeting. Also we went to the rememberance day service and that was way fun so I put some pictures from that on here too! Next week there will be white! :)
I love you all, and hope you have a great week.
Love,
Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment