Monday, November 22, 2010

A new chaper






So Pawsay was Baptized this weekend in Kitchner with her friends there to join and support her. I am going to miss th Ta family so much. Another thing touched me this week and that was the sacrifice done by the Woodstock Branch. We really have amazing members here that help the missionaries so much. Brother Leigh has really stepped up to his calling with everything and is helping the work go forward. Sister Jones is just a fun lady, and is the perfect young woman's president. And she is a great help to us and the young women we are teaching here, Tamlasay and the Francis girls. And the Gomez family, a family who knows who they are. They understand the role of our father in heaven and will do anything it seems like to help investigators come closer to Christ. They sacrificed more then anyone could have every asked for this week to help Pawsay's baptism take place! Without them I don't know if it could have gone as well. So I wanted to thank them. Yet as much as I love this area, it is time for me to say goodbye.
I got a call from president this morning telling me it was time to pack my bags and i was departing this evening. Not sure who or how I am going to tell anyone, but It is here. There is a lot happening here and I know Elder Brown will do great carrying it forward. So as for me I am heading to the Hamilton Zone into a nice ward in St. Catharines Ontario, right by Niagara Falls. I will be serving Zebra, by that I mean my companion is a Chinese missionary and i will still be English, way fun if you ask me. I am way excited to see what the Lord has planned for me there. Oh yeah I also put in a picture of our district with a Zone Leader on the far left.
Hope you enjoy the Baptismal pictures. I love you all.
Love,
Elder Allen

80 Rockwood Ave 301B
St. Catharines, ONT L2P 3P2

No comments:

Post a Comment