Monday, May 17, 2010

Pictures!!!!!

This week was great. Erica was Baptized and oh it was so good to see her do it. There is just so much joy when I was singing "when I am Baptized" and seeing tears in her eyes and not just hers. but to see the Spirit of truth touch her daughter and Grand- daughter too. The Spirit was so strong there at her baptism. It was just such a blessing to our prayers. Also Sam brought his girlfriend who isn't a member to church too! Ah what a great way to end a transfer. Even better I was able to talk to home on the phone yesterday it was great to talk to my family again. Now its picture time. Ok so half of these are at the Farm we work at on Wednesdays. This week the District Leader was traveling me, so he is there instead of the wonderful Elder Bishop. Other ones are random pictures taken.

Love you guys!
-Elder Allen















No comments:

Post a Comment