Monday, May 10, 2010

Well this week was tough, we pushed through everything though. I went to the doctors this week and that was crazy but as it turns out I have an infection and I have to treat it for the next 21 days! Ok so the fun story for this week is once again on the farm. We get there thinking we would be finishing the hedge only to find out that we are instead cleaning out horse stalls! And not just any horse a Stallion! We had to prepare the green house with new fertilizer which come from the horse stall! Wow this stuff was beyond smelly it was horid! Yet it needed to be done. this week is going to be fun though we will be having a movie time at the farm, he is going to make pizza and we are going to watch the restoration and eat pizza! Hahaha! Ah yeah we didnt find anyone new to teach really, but Erica is getting Baptized on Sunday and plus I get to call home. It will be mothers day! Happy Mothers Day everyone. Oh this is also the last week of this transfer, but I dont think I will be leaving anytime soon!
Love,
Elder Allen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elder "awe some" Allen! It is great to see you are doing great, we miss and love you!
    Sister Sorensen

    ReplyDelete