Tuesday, February 16, 2010

End of transfer wrap up...

This week was great we finished the transfer with a bang! We started Erica on the non smoking workshop and she hasn't smoked in a week! She is such an amazing lady! We worked hard all week! We had a day of deep clean where we spent most of the day cleaning all around the apartment! Its so amazing at the feel of the Spirit in a clean home! We had interviews with President Middleton and those where great. He had me teach him the first lesson and then gave me some pointers on how to welcome the spirit even more in! My chest is doing good. It was a cause of stress but through relaxing breathing every morning and night I am doing much better! I am glad to say I will be spending another great transfer here in the Walkerton Branch with the wonderful companion of mine Elder Peck! This week we have members lined up to feed us and we have a potential investigator we are going to meet with that I have a feeling is an answer to my prayers! I am loving it here in Canada, my face is still smooth I have coco butter I put on it and chapstick in my pockets to protect me from the killer wind that cuts through you all the way to the bone! Oh and today I cut my hair, and decided to trim my eyebrows, because my wonderful girlfriend Shanel decided to wax them before I left on my mission and they grew back crazy! So while trimming them the shaver hit the comb weird and sent it out of my hand and the razor onto my eye brow so now I have half of my left eyebrow gone! Thank goodness for pens! HAHA! Hopefully it will only take a transfer for that to grow back! I just finished chapter 3 this week, been studying that the whole time, now its time to repeat it! I love studying! This is a new found joy! Oh yeah yesterday was a Canadian holiday called Family Day, hence why I am writing on Tuesday. Everything closes for Family Day! Well it was a great week. Hope you all are doing well! I love you and thanks for all the support!
Elder Allen

1 comment:

  1. HAHA aw whoops my bad :) at least he laughs about it. Hopefully it all works out..
    Shanel

    ReplyDelete