Monday, February 15, 2010

This week has been hard...

I have been having really bad chest pains. Like knives in the bottom of my lungs. It was also the second week in a row without a new investigator but, yeah so I am a little down. I am now working with the mission doctor about my chest pains, looks like my asthma might be back. I think it is because of the cigarette smoke all over in the homes I have been in. The camera is great, although it only holds three pictures because there was no memory card, and I don't have the money to get one so I take tree pictures a week. I haven't got any letters from home yet, hopefully they will come. the reason I like those is I only get email once a week but letters can come anytime. Oh Erica's baptismal date might be pushed back, we can't get a hold of her. She is missing, and we still need to get her to stop smoking. Hm yeah I don't know. I am loving studying time. I love to study, I love the gospel! I have to give a talk in two weeks, If I am still in Walkerton, next Monday I will know for sure where I am going. Hopefully next weeks letter will be a little bit better to read. Sorry I am really not feeling to good. I love you guys, take care!
Elder Allen

1 comment: